The Perfect Solution for your Catered Event
Caledonian Catering Ltd is the Outdoor Catering Division of The Winnock Hotel, Drymen Ltd. We are based at The Winnock Hotel, where we operate a 73 Bedroom hotel operation seven days a week, a conference and banqueting facility for up to 150 guests and it is the site of our production kitchens for the Outdoor Events.
As your hospitality partner we offer a degree of passion and accountability that is unlikely to be provided by a larger caterer and are able to operate free from the constraints of a Group Purchasing Policy.
We are different…
- We care about our clients’ business, we listen to what you want and we value your experience and input.
- We have an established track record in running a catering operation.
- We have a client base that includes private clients and nationally known corporations. An ideal opportunity for relationship marketing.
- We empower our team to seek out the very best produce and then serve this with style and panache.
- You will be dealing with Board level decision makers throughout the duration of your contract period.
- It is our intention to close out our diary to large events for the operational days of the contract to ensure that our whole management and operational team are totally committed to your event.
- We work hard to build and retain long-term relationships with our clients. This enables us to concentrate on improving the quality of service to our clients’ customers’ year on year.
- We have almost 150 banquet, waiting staff and chefs to call on. All staff are highly skilled and live in the local area.
Why You Should Use Caledonian Catering
- Consistency - A privately owned, Scottish Company which has grown consistently year on year since 1989 and will continue to thrive under the current management team. Your contacts and operational team will be the same each year.
- Proven Track Record - Business growth through quality
Our operations have grown consistently over the past 4 years.
Secured contracts with Great Times Scotland, the Lord Provost for Stirling and Moorpark Hotel.
- Local - We are based in Drymen, use local staff and are supported by local suppliers. We have generated support from our suppliers over the last two years specifically for events such as these. We are well known in the local area and have a reputation to maintain.
- Integrity & Partnership - We look to build and maintain long-term partnerships through integrity and the personal touch.
- Pro Active - We work year round, keeping in touch with market trends and any changes that may affect the operation.
For details on our menus, or for a enquiry or quote please contact David Fletcher by telephone on 01360 660 245 or by emailing email@example.com.